REFERENCE: General Session 1: Cancers of the Esophagus and Stomach WILLIAM BLOT, Vanderbilt University, Nashville TN Obesity emerged as a key cause of esophageal cancer from data presented by William Blot who told Peter Goodwin about the changing pattern of both esophageal and stomach cancer throughout the world, and about the likely ways of preventing them.
You may also like...
Combinations and Targeted Agents: Better Survival in Mantle Cell Lymphoma 26 Feb, 2008
Ezalutamide — wider prostate benefit 6 Feb, 2014
Indolent Lymphoma Standard Therapy Needs To Change: Bendamustine-Rituximab: Better Than CHOP-Rituximab 7 Jun, 2012
Osteoporosis: sclerostin inhibitor romosozumab increased bone mineral density 24 Jan, 2014
- Previous story London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine Audio News – Undernutrirtion Causes a Third of Child Deaths
- Next story Adjuvant Chemoradiotherapy: Big Gains In Pancreas Cancer
- Anticoagulation with warfarin can be beneficial in patients with atrial fibrillation and chronic kidney disease.March 7, 2014
- Prostate cancer: Adult exposure to bisphenol-A linked to prostate cancer riskMarch 6, 2014
- MMR vaccine’s non-specific effects: adherence to recommended vaccination schedules protects children against non-vaccination-specific infections tooFebruary 28, 2014
- First enterovirus 71 vaccines effective against hand, foot and mouth diseaseFebruary 28, 2014
- Combined regimen brings new hope for patients with highly resistant metastatic colorectal cancerFebruary 28, 2014