REFERENCE: General Session 1: Cancers of the Esophagus and Stomach WILLIAM BLOT, Vanderbilt University, Nashville TN Obesity emerged as a key cause of esophageal cancer from data presented by William Blot who told Peter Goodwin about the changing pattern of both esophageal and stomach cancer throughout the world, and about the likely ways of preventing them.
You may also like...
Initital Gleason no guide in salvage therapy 6 Feb, 2014
Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia After Fludarabine Failure 26 Feb, 2008
MMR vaccine’s non-specific effects: adherence to recommended vaccination schedules protects children against non-vaccination-specific infections too 28 Feb, 2014
Paracetamol Poisoning: 12-hour modified acetylcysteine treatment for paracetamol poisoning reduced side effects associated with standard regimen. 28 Feb, 2014
- Previous story London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine Audio News – Undernutrirtion Causes a Third of Child Deaths
- Next story Adjuvant Chemoradiotherapy: Big Gains In Pancreas Cancer
- First evidence that genome editing made patients with AIDS more resistant to HIVMarch 8, 2014
- Anticoagulation with warfarin can be beneficial in patients with atrial fibrillation and chronic kidney disease.March 7, 2014
- Prostate cancer: Adult exposure to bisphenol-A linked to prostate cancer riskMarch 6, 2014
- MMR vaccine’s non-specific effects: adherence to recommended vaccination schedules protects children against non-vaccination-specific infections tooFebruary 28, 2014
- First enterovirus 71 vaccines effective against hand, foot and mouth diseaseFebruary 28, 2014