The Audio Journal of Oncology tracks down the half dozen leading stories breaking in Turin at ESTRO 2016—the annual meeting of the European Society for Radiotherapy and Oncology. Nicolle Rekers MSc., Maastricht University, Netherlands discusses the “Abscopal Effect” in which the potency of a new immunotherapy was enhanced within and beyond the field of co-administered radiation.
You may also like...
ASCO Audio Journal of Oncology in Advance – December 15th, 2006 – Reporting from the American Society of Hematology 48th Annual Meeting, Orlando, Florida, December 9-12, 2006 16 Dec, 2006
Gene expression and molecular pathways guide head and neck cancer therapies 24 Apr, 2013
Early Lung Cancer Responds to Preoperative Nivolumab 17 Nov, 2016
Audio Journal of Oncology in Advance – March 1st, 2007 2 Mar, 2007
- Previous story ‘Rescanning’ Optimizes Pencil Beam Proton Delivery to Moving Lung Tumor
- Next story Can these Women with Breast Cancer Avoid Chemotherapy?
- First evidence that genome editing made patients with AIDS more resistant to HIVMarch 8, 2014
- Anticoagulation with warfarin can be beneficial in patients with atrial fibrillation and chronic kidney disease.March 7, 2014
- Prostate cancer: Adult exposure to bisphenol-A linked to prostate cancer riskMarch 6, 2014
- MMR vaccine’s non-specific effects: adherence to recommended vaccination schedules protects children against non-vaccination-specific infections tooFebruary 28, 2014
- First enterovirus 71 vaccines effective against hand, foot and mouth diseaseFebruary 28, 2014