The Audio Journal of Oncology tracks down the half dozen leading stories breaking in Turin at ESTRO 2016—the annual meeting of the European Society for Radiotherapy and Oncology. Nicolle Rekers MSc., Maastricht University, Netherlands discusses the “Abscopal Effect” in which the potency of a new immunotherapy was enhanced within and beyond the field of co-administered radiation.
You may also like...
Audio Journal of Oncology in Advance – January 15th, 2007 – HERA Study Results Confirm Trastuzumab Benefit in HER2 Positive Early Breast Cancer 17 Jan, 2007
Cyclin-Dependent Kinase Inhibition Overcomes Endocrine Resistance in Advanced Breast Cancer 14 Oct, 2016
HAND2 gene: key to endometrial, ovarian cancer detection and treatment individualisation 15 Jan, 2014
Multiple Myeloma: Big Survival Gains From Novel Agents In The Real World 28 Jun, 2010
- Previous story ‘Rescanning’ Optimizes Pencil Beam Proton Delivery to Moving Lung Tumor
- Next story Can these Women with Breast Cancer Avoid Chemotherapy?
- First evidence that genome editing made patients with AIDS more resistant to HIVMarch 8, 2014
- Anticoagulation with warfarin can be beneficial in patients with atrial fibrillation and chronic kidney disease.March 7, 2014
- Prostate cancer: Adult exposure to bisphenol-A linked to prostate cancer riskMarch 6, 2014
- MMR vaccine’s non-specific effects: adherence to recommended vaccination schedules protects children against non-vaccination-specific infections tooFebruary 28, 2014
- First enterovirus 71 vaccines effective against hand, foot and mouth diseaseFebruary 28, 2014