The Audio Journal of Oncology tracks down the half dozen leading stories breaking in Turin at ESTRO 2016—the annual meeting of the European Society for Radiotherapy and Oncology. Nicolle Rekers MSc., Maastricht University, Netherlands discusses the “Abscopal Effect” in which the potency of a new immunotherapy was enhanced within and beyond the field of co-administered radiation.
You may also like...
Local or regional breast cancer recurrences mandate adjuvant chemotherapy 11 Dec, 2012
Oncology Times Broadcast News with the Audio Journal of Oncology – February 2009 9 Feb, 2009
Treating HER 2 positive metastatic breast cancer without chemotherapy? 9 Apr, 2013
Stage IV Pancreatic Islet Cell Tumors: Sunitinib Monotherapy Increased Progression Free Survival 28 Jul, 2009
- Previous story ‘Rescanning’ Optimizes Pencil Beam Proton Delivery to Moving Lung Tumor
- Next story Can these Women with Breast Cancer Avoid Chemotherapy?
- First evidence that genome editing made patients with AIDS more resistant to HIVMarch 8, 2014
- Anticoagulation with warfarin can be beneficial in patients with atrial fibrillation and chronic kidney disease.March 7, 2014
- Prostate cancer: Adult exposure to bisphenol-A linked to prostate cancer riskMarch 6, 2014
- MMR vaccine’s non-specific effects: adherence to recommended vaccination schedules protects children against non-vaccination-specific infections tooFebruary 28, 2014
- First enterovirus 71 vaccines effective against hand, foot and mouth diseaseFebruary 28, 2014