Mieke Van Hemelrijck at ECCO15-ESMO34 on findings that cardiovascular mortality from heart failure and arrhythmia in addition to ischemic heart disease and myocardial infarction increased among patients treated with endocrine therapy—of whatever type—for their prostate cancer.[audio:http://www.audiomedica.com/podcasting/otbn/090925MiekeVanHemelrijckPODCAST.mp3]
You may also like...
Prostate Genomics—Which Patients Will Die? 20 Apr, 2017 ASCO Audio Journal of Oncology – June 5th 2006, from the ASCO Annual Meeting in Atlanta, June 2-6 4 Jun, 2006 ASCO Audio Journal of Oncology in Advance – October 15th, 2006 14 Oct, 2006 Can Initial Radiotherapy Improve Survival with Prostate Cancer? 20 Jul, 2018
- Previous story Aromatase Inhibitor Better than Tamoxifen for Initial Adjuvant Therapy for HR- Positive Breast Cancer, But Compliance an Issue!
- Next story Urgent Need To Change Cancer Research Priorities: Global Cancer Fund; Prevention; Surgical Innovation; Trans-National Research
- Ultrahypofractionated Radiation Just As Effective for Prostate CancerMay 16, 2018
- First evidence that genome editing made patients with AIDS more resistant to HIVMarch 8, 2014
- Anticoagulation with warfarin can be beneficial in patients with atrial fibrillation and chronic kidney disease.March 7, 2014
- Prostate cancer: Adult exposure to bisphenol-A linked to prostate cancer riskMarch 6, 2014
- MMR vaccine’s non-specific effects: adherence to recommended vaccination schedules protects children against non-vaccination-specific infections tooFebruary 28, 2014