Mieke Van Hemelrijck at ECCO15-ESMO34 on findings that cardiovascular mortality from heart failure and arrhythmia in addition to ischemic heart disease and myocardial infarction increased among patients treated with endocrine therapy—of whatever type—for their prostate cancer.[audio:http://www.audiomedica.com/podcasting/otbn/090925MiekeVanHemelrijckPODCAST.mp3]
You may also like...
Audio Journal of Oncology in Advance – December 1st, 2006 1 Dec, 2006
Audio Journal of Prostate Cancer Special Edition 2005 14 Jan, 2006
Whole Brain Radiotherapy Does Not Benefit Patients with Brain Metastases from Lung Cancer—European Respiratory Society 2016 Congress 5 Sep, 2016
ASCO Audio Journal of Oncology – June 6th 2006, from the ASCO Annual Meeting in Atlanta, June 2-6 5 Jun, 2006
- Previous story Aromatase Inhibitor Better than Tamoxifen for Initial Adjuvant Therapy for HR- Positive Breast Cancer, But Compliance an Issue!
- Next story Urgent Need To Change Cancer Research Priorities: Global Cancer Fund; Prevention; Surgical Innovation; Trans-National Research
- First evidence that genome editing made patients with AIDS more resistant to HIVMarch 8, 2014
- Anticoagulation with warfarin can be beneficial in patients with atrial fibrillation and chronic kidney disease.March 7, 2014
- Prostate cancer: Adult exposure to bisphenol-A linked to prostate cancer riskMarch 6, 2014
- MMR vaccine’s non-specific effects: adherence to recommended vaccination schedules protects children against non-vaccination-specific infections tooFebruary 28, 2014
- First enterovirus 71 vaccines effective against hand, foot and mouth diseaseFebruary 28, 2014