The 2009 ACC scientific session began with a bang together with the i2 meeting on Saturday March 28th in Orlando, Florida. Peter Goodwin interviewed leading investigators to hear the latest on interventional cardiology, surgery and medical therapy for patients with hypertension, acute coronary syndromes, myocardial infarction, and heart failure.
You may also like...
Fondaparinux: Better than Enoxaparin for Patients with Acute Coronary Syndromes? 12 Sep, 2005 PREAMI: Perindopril Improves Remodelling in Older Patients with Acute Myocardial Infarction 12 Sep, 2005 Cardiac Re-Synchronisation Cuts Sudden Death 12 Sep, 2005 Audio Journal of Cardiovascular Medicine 10.3, May 2004 8 Jan, 2006
- Previous story Oncology Times Broadcast News with the Audio Journal of Oncology – February 2009
- Next story LSHTM Audio News
- COVID-19 Co-Morbidity Risks Quantified from Three Continents SurveyMay 28, 2020
- Ultrahypofractionated Radiation Just As Effective for Prostate CancerMay 16, 2018
- First evidence that genome editing made patients with AIDS more resistant to HIVMarch 8, 2014
- Anticoagulation with warfarin can be beneficial in patients with atrial fibrillation and chronic kidney disease.March 7, 2014
- Prostate cancer: Adult exposure to bisphenol-A linked to prostate cancer riskMarch 6, 2014