CHICAGO—The present-day standard CHOP-rituximab regimen for all indolent lymphomas has been overturned according to German investigators reporting here to the annual meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology. Professor Mathias Rummel of Giessen University gave Peter Goodwin his latest findings which he recommends should change practice.
- Previous story Preparing for a healthy Olympics: lessons from the Hajj
- Next story Childhood Cancer Treatment: Model For Adult Therapy — ASCO President
- Ultrahypofractionated Radiation Just As Effective for Prostate CancerMay 16, 2018
- First evidence that genome editing made patients with AIDS more resistant to HIVMarch 8, 2014
- Anticoagulation with warfarin can be beneficial in patients with atrial fibrillation and chronic kidney disease.March 7, 2014
- Prostate cancer: Adult exposure to bisphenol-A linked to prostate cancer riskMarch 6, 2014
- MMR vaccine’s non-specific effects: adherence to recommended vaccination schedules protects children against non-vaccination-specific infections tooFebruary 28, 2014