John Burn talking at ECCO15-ESMO34 in Berlin about his international study showing that aspirin prevented the development of Hereditary Non-Polyposis Colon Cancer in people genetically at risk for the disease.[audio:https://www.audiomedica.com/podcasting/otbn/090924OTBNJohnBurnPODCAST.mp3]
You may also like...
ASCO Audio Journal of Oncology in Advance – June 1st, 2007 – reporting from: American Association for Cancer Research Centennial Meeting, April 14-18, Los Angeles 2 Jun, 2007 BCL-2: A New Therapeutic Target in Estrogen-Receptor Positive Breast Cancer 27 Mar, 2015 Multi-Gene Assays Now Recommended To Refine Chemotherapy Decisions in Breast Cancer 15 Apr, 2009 Oncology Times Broadcast News with the Audio Journal of Oncology – Cancer Related Fatigue Questionnaires Assessed 6 Apr, 2009
- Previous story For Early Breast Cancer, Switch to Aromatase Inhibitor after Tamoxifen Extends Survival
- Next story Aromatase Inhibitor Better than Tamoxifen for Initial Adjuvant Therapy for HR- Positive Breast Cancer, But Compliance an Issue!
- Ultrahypofractionated Radiation Just As Effective for Prostate CancerMay 16, 2018
- First evidence that genome editing made patients with AIDS more resistant to HIVMarch 8, 2014
- Anticoagulation with warfarin can be beneficial in patients with atrial fibrillation and chronic kidney disease.March 7, 2014
- Prostate cancer: Adult exposure to bisphenol-A linked to prostate cancer riskMarch 6, 2014
- MMR vaccine’s non-specific effects: adherence to recommended vaccination schedules protects children against non-vaccination-specific infections tooFebruary 28, 2014