Mieke Van Hemelrijck at ECCO15-ESMO34 on findings that cardiovascular mortality from heart failure and arrhythmia in addition to ischemic heart disease and myocardial infarction increased among patients treated with endocrine therapy—of whatever type—for their prostate cancer.[audio:https://www.audiomedica.com/podcasting/otbn/090925MiekeVanHemelrijckPODCAST.mp3]
You may also like...
ASCO Audio Journal of Oncology in Advance – June 1st, 2007 – reporting from: American Association for Cancer Research Centennial Meeting, April 14-18, Los Angeles 2 Jun, 2007 Higher Radiation Dose Improved Survival in Children with Ependymoma 12 May, 2015 Audio Journal of Oncology in Advance – December 1st, 2006 1 Dec, 2006 Oncology Times Broadcast News with the Audio Journal of Oncology – Bilateral Prophylactic Mastectomy For DCIS 6 Apr, 2009
- Previous story Aromatase Inhibitor Better than Tamoxifen for Initial Adjuvant Therapy for HR- Positive Breast Cancer, But Compliance an Issue!
- Next story Urgent Need To Change Cancer Research Priorities: Global Cancer Fund; Prevention; Surgical Innovation; Trans-National Research
- Ultrahypofractionated Radiation Just As Effective for Prostate CancerMay 16, 2018
- First evidence that genome editing made patients with AIDS more resistant to HIVMarch 8, 2014
- Anticoagulation with warfarin can be beneficial in patients with atrial fibrillation and chronic kidney disease.March 7, 2014
- Prostate cancer: Adult exposure to bisphenol-A linked to prostate cancer riskMarch 6, 2014
- MMR vaccine’s non-specific effects: adherence to recommended vaccination schedules protects children against non-vaccination-specific infections tooFebruary 28, 2014