Mieke Van Hemelrijck at ECCO15-ESMO34 on findings that cardiovascular mortality from heart failure and arrhythmia in addition to ischemic heart disease and myocardial infarction increased among patients treated with endocrine therapy—of whatever type—for their prostate cancer.[audio:https://www.audiomedica.com/podcasting/otbn/090925MiekeVanHemelrijckPODCAST.mp3]
You may also like...
Blood test reliably detects cancer mutations in gastrointestinal stromal tumour 24 Apr, 2013 ASCO Audio Journal of Oncology – Volume 14, April 15th, 2006 15 Apr, 2006 Audio Journal of Oncology Volume 16 Number 11 3 Jun, 2008 Trifluridine with Tipiracil Lifts Survival in Refractory Gastric Cancer 11 Oct, 2018
- Previous story Aromatase Inhibitor Better than Tamoxifen for Initial Adjuvant Therapy for HR- Positive Breast Cancer, But Compliance an Issue!
- Next story Urgent Need To Change Cancer Research Priorities: Global Cancer Fund; Prevention; Surgical Innovation; Trans-National Research
- Ultrahypofractionated Radiation Just As Effective for Prostate CancerMay 16, 2018
- First evidence that genome editing made patients with AIDS more resistant to HIVMarch 8, 2014
- Anticoagulation with warfarin can be beneficial in patients with atrial fibrillation and chronic kidney disease.March 7, 2014
- Prostate cancer: Adult exposure to bisphenol-A linked to prostate cancer riskMarch 6, 2014
- MMR vaccine’s non-specific effects: adherence to recommended vaccination schedules protects children against non-vaccination-specific infections tooFebruary 28, 2014