BARCELONA – The 3rd European Society for Radiotherapy & Oncology Forum — ESTRO — was held this year in Barcelona featuring all aspects of the radiation oncology field. Oncology Times reporter Sarah Maxwell spoke to ESTRO president Philips Poortmans on the final day of the meeting.
You may also like...
Low Dose Rate Prostate Brachytherapy Doubled Cancer-Free Survival: ASCENDE-RT Study Finding 28 Apr, 2015 Building Health For All Capacity In Tanzania 30 Mar, 2012 Low Cost Screening Could Halve Stillbirths Due To Syphilis 20 Jul, 2011 World Malaria Day 2012: Seasonal Prevention: Locals, Like Tourists, Can Be Protected 24 Apr, 2012
- Previous story Low Dose Rate Prostate Brachytherapy Doubled Cancer-Free Survival: ASCENDE-RT Study Finding
- Next story Combined Intracavitary/Interstitial Brachytherapy: New benchmark for Cervical Cancer
- COVID-19 Co-Morbidity Risks Quantified from Three Continents SurveyMay 28, 2020
- Ultrahypofractionated Radiation Just As Effective for Prostate CancerMay 16, 2018
- First evidence that genome editing made patients with AIDS more resistant to HIVMarch 8, 2014
- Anticoagulation with warfarin can be beneficial in patients with atrial fibrillation and chronic kidney disease.March 7, 2014
- Prostate cancer: Adult exposure to bisphenol-A linked to prostate cancer riskMarch 6, 2014