BARCELONA – The 3rd European Society for Radiotherapy & Oncology Forum — ESTRO — was held this year in Barcelona featuring all aspects of the radiation oncology field. Oncology Times reporter Sarah Maxwell spoke to ESTRO president Philips Poortmans on the final day of the meeting.
You may also like...
The WIN consortium meets in Paris – a boost for cancer science 17 Jul, 2013 World Malaria Day 2012: Dr Chi Eziefula, LSHTM: Old Drug New Hopes 24 Apr, 2012 Genetic Tests for Breast Cancer Late Recurrence Risk—Not Yet Ready for Prime Time 24 Mar, 2015 Schistosomiasis: sanitation plus free drug supplies bring hope of elimination 27 Nov, 2012
- Previous story Low Dose Rate Prostate Brachytherapy Doubled Cancer-Free Survival: ASCENDE-RT Study Finding
- Next story Combined Intracavitary/Interstitial Brachytherapy: New benchmark for Cervical Cancer
- COVID-19 Co-Morbidity Risks Quantified from Three Continents SurveyMay 28, 2020
- Ultrahypofractionated Radiation Just As Effective for Prostate CancerMay 16, 2018
- First evidence that genome editing made patients with AIDS more resistant to HIVMarch 8, 2014
- Anticoagulation with warfarin can be beneficial in patients with atrial fibrillation and chronic kidney disease.March 7, 2014
- Prostate cancer: Adult exposure to bisphenol-A linked to prostate cancer riskMarch 6, 2014