LONDON—Evidence and not just opinion and ideology could soon be at the fore of the debates concerning widespread reforms to UK health policy — and by comparison health systems globally — thanks to the new: ‘Lancet UK Policy Matters’ website produced by scientists in London. Katie Cole from The London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine explains how they’re gathering evidence from experts and the public on the impact health service policies and reforms have on health outcomes.[audio:https://www.audiomedica.com/podcasting/lshtm/110523KatieColePODCASTLoRes.mp3]
You may also like...
Dengue Fever: Vaccines, Vector Reduction, Antiviral Drugs — Progress In Prospect 1 Dec, 2010 LSHTM Audio News: British Association Special Edition 10 Sep, 2008 Audio Journal of Global Health Issues: WHO Strategy Prevents Trachoma 31 Aug, 2006 London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine Audio News Review, August 25th, 2007 25 Aug, 2007
- COVID-19 Co-Morbidity Risks Quantified from Three Continents SurveyMay 28, 2020
- Ultrahypofractionated Radiation Just As Effective for Prostate CancerMay 16, 2018
- First evidence that genome editing made patients with AIDS more resistant to HIVMarch 8, 2014
- Anticoagulation with warfarin can be beneficial in patients with atrial fibrillation and chronic kidney disease.March 7, 2014
- Prostate cancer: Adult exposure to bisphenol-A linked to prostate cancer riskMarch 6, 2014