The Audio Journal of Oncology tracks down the half dozen leading stories breaking in Turin at ESTRO 2016—the annual meeting of the European Society for Radiotherapy and Oncology. Nicolle Rekers MSc., Maastricht University, Netherlands discusses the “Abscopal Effect” in which the potency of a new immunotherapy was enhanced within and beyond the field of co-administered radiation.
You may also like...
BRCA1/2 Ovarian Cancer—Three Years Disease Free with First-Line Olaparib 1 Nov, 2018 ASCO Audio Journal of Oncology – June 5th 2006, from the ASCO Annual Meeting in Atlanta, June 2-6 4 Jun, 2006 ASCO Audio Journal of Oncology – July 1st 2006 30 Jun, 2006 Heat shock protein inhibitor brings new hope in advanced pre-treated lung cancer 21 Jun, 2013
- Previous story ‘Rescanning’ Optimizes Pencil Beam Proton Delivery to Moving Lung Tumor
- Next story Can these Women with Breast Cancer Avoid Chemotherapy?
- Ultrahypofractionated Radiation Just As Effective for Prostate CancerMay 16, 2018
- First evidence that genome editing made patients with AIDS more resistant to HIVMarch 8, 2014
- Anticoagulation with warfarin can be beneficial in patients with atrial fibrillation and chronic kidney disease.March 7, 2014
- Prostate cancer: Adult exposure to bisphenol-A linked to prostate cancer riskMarch 6, 2014
- MMR vaccine’s non-specific effects: adherence to recommended vaccination schedules protects children against non-vaccination-specific infections tooFebruary 28, 2014