A call for sustained support of the world programme to prevent malaria was made by Dr Jo Lines of the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine on World Malaria Day, 2012.
You may also like...
Malaria Elimination: Research Findings At ASTMH Conference 2 Jan, 2012 Avian Influenza: The Global Response 4 Jan, 2006 Cheap Drug Prevents Deaths From Injury Bleeding 14 Aug, 2010 Initial Gleason score does not predict abiraterone response in patients with metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer 12 Feb, 2014
- Previous story World Malaria Day 2012: Dr Chi Eziefula, LSHTM: Old Drug New Hopes
- Next story World Malaria Day 2012: Seasonal Prevention: Locals, Like Tourists, Can Be Protected
- COVID-19 Co-Morbidity Risks Quantified from Three Continents SurveyMay 28, 2020
- Ultrahypofractionated Radiation Just As Effective for Prostate CancerMay 16, 2018
- First evidence that genome editing made patients with AIDS more resistant to HIVMarch 8, 2014
- Anticoagulation with warfarin can be beneficial in patients with atrial fibrillation and chronic kidney disease.March 7, 2014
- Prostate cancer: Adult exposure to bisphenol-A linked to prostate cancer riskMarch 6, 2014