A call for sustained support of the world programme to prevent malaria was made by Dr Jo Lines of the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine on World Malaria Day, 2012.
You may also like...
Ethnic lifestyle and diet differences have a big impact on health 24 Sep, 2012 London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine Audio News – Europe’s Surge Against Cancer 7 Feb, 2008 Colorectal cancer screening: survey of 11 European countries finds big mortality benefit 6 Nov, 2013 HIV Prevention: Social Drivers Of Risk In Each Locality Must Be Addressed! 27 Jan, 2011
- Previous story World Malaria Day 2012: Dr Chi Eziefula, LSHTM: Old Drug New Hopes
- Next story World Malaria Day 2012: Seasonal Prevention: Locals, Like Tourists, Can Be Protected
- Ultrahypofractionated Radiation Just As Effective for Prostate CancerMay 16, 2018
- First evidence that genome editing made patients with AIDS more resistant to HIVMarch 8, 2014
- Anticoagulation with warfarin can be beneficial in patients with atrial fibrillation and chronic kidney disease.March 7, 2014
- Prostate cancer: Adult exposure to bisphenol-A linked to prostate cancer riskMarch 6, 2014
- MMR vaccine’s non-specific effects: adherence to recommended vaccination schedules protects children against non-vaccination-specific infections tooFebruary 28, 2014