Dr Chris Drakeley, Director of the LSHTM Malaria Centre, explains how targeting malaria “hot spots” makes it easier to eliminate the disease from Africa and other regions.
You may also like...
Time from nephrectomy to metastasis confirmed as prognostic in patients with renal cell carcinoma treated with targeted therapies 13 Feb, 2014 Malaria Drug Resistance: Hopes, Fears and Facts 16 Nov, 2010 Latest on Human Papilloma Virus Vaccine for Cervical Cancer 7 Jan, 2006 Mobile Phones Speed Malaria Detection In Cambodia 22 Jan, 2012
- Previous story ‘Flu Pandemic Preparedness: Research Identifies Effective Measures For Saving Lives
- Next story World Malaria Day 2012: Dr Chi Eziefula, LSHTM: Old Drug New Hopes
- COVID-19 Co-Morbidity Risks Quantified from Three Continents SurveyMay 28, 2020
- Ultrahypofractionated Radiation Just As Effective for Prostate CancerMay 16, 2018
- First evidence that genome editing made patients with AIDS more resistant to HIVMarch 8, 2014
- Anticoagulation with warfarin can be beneficial in patients with atrial fibrillation and chronic kidney disease.March 7, 2014
- Prostate cancer: Adult exposure to bisphenol-A linked to prostate cancer riskMarch 6, 2014