Dr Chris Drakeley, Director of the LSHTM Malaria Centre, explains how targeting malaria “hot spots” makes it easier to eliminate the disease from Africa and other regions.
You may also like...
- Previous story ‘Flu Pandemic Preparedness: Research Identifies Effective Measures For Saving Lives
- Next story World Malaria Day 2012: Dr Chi Eziefula, LSHTM: Old Drug New Hopes
- COVID-19 Co-Morbidity Risks Quantified from Three Continents SurveyMay 28, 2020
- Ultrahypofractionated Radiation Just As Effective for Prostate CancerMay 16, 2018
- First evidence that genome editing made patients with AIDS more resistant to HIVMarch 8, 2014
- Anticoagulation with warfarin can be beneficial in patients with atrial fibrillation and chronic kidney disease.March 7, 2014
- Prostate cancer: Adult exposure to bisphenol-A linked to prostate cancer riskMarch 6, 2014