The main message from Karim Fizazi MD PhD is that you should not let the lack of a threatening Gleason grade at initial diagnosis deter you from using abiraterone therapy much later on: there appears to be no relationship at all between initial tumor grade and subsequent response to abiraterone.
You may also like...
Paracetamol Poisoning: 12-hour modified acetylcysteine treatment for paracetamol poisoning reduced side effects associated with standard regimen. 28 Feb, 2014 Biomarkers individualise cancer therapy 6 Feb, 2014 Combinations and Targeted Agents: Better Survival in Mantle Cell Lymphoma 26 Feb, 2008 Liver Cancer: Risk Groups for Screening 27 Jan, 2008
- Previous story Biomarkers individualise cancer therapy
- Next story Responses to enzalutamide after prior abiraterone therapy in men with castration-resistant metastatic prostate cancer
- COVID-19 Co-Morbidity Risks Quantified from Three Continents SurveyMay 28, 2020
- Ultrahypofractionated Radiation Just As Effective for Prostate CancerMay 16, 2018
- First evidence that genome editing made patients with AIDS more resistant to HIVMarch 8, 2014
- Anticoagulation with warfarin can be beneficial in patients with atrial fibrillation and chronic kidney disease.March 7, 2014
- Prostate cancer: Adult exposure to bisphenol-A linked to prostate cancer riskMarch 6, 2014